Tell us your story
Each and every one of you has a unique and interesting story about predator protection. We’d love to hear it! Also, we think that the entire Nite Guard Community could benefit from hearing what you have to share.
Your story can be about anything related to predator protection—that includes Nite Guard Solar, Nite Guard Repellent Tape, and other effective strategies.
Enter our contest
Share your story with us, and you’ll be entered into our Community Blog Contest. You can submit your story on Facebook here: https://nite-guard-community-blog-contest.ourcontest.io/6XlLsb.
The Contest Grand Prize is 4 Nite Guard Solar lights!
We can’t wait to read your stories! Happy storytelling, and good luck!
The contest ends April 30, 2016.
Need help getting started?
Here are some story ideas. Please know that your story doesn’t have to be a long essay—unless you want it to be, and we’re perfectly fine with that! So, whether you write a couple of sentences or five pages, we appreciate you taking the time to tell us your story.
- YOUR INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE — Jot down your experience installing your Nite Guard Solar lights and/or Nite Guard Repellent Tape. Where did you install them? Why did you install them? To protect your chicken coop, garden, livestock, remote cabin, vehicle, etc.?
- IT WORKED! — After installing Nite Guard Solar lights and/or Nite Guard Repellent Tape, when did you notice that they were doing their job? What nocturnal predator were you trying to deter? How did that success make you feel?
- MY PREDATOR IS… — What nocturnal predator disturbs your property the most? Raccoon? Coyote? Deer? Owls? Feral cats? Another animal? Describe what this animal did to your property, and how using Nite Guard Solar lights and/or Nite Guard Repellent Tape scared them away for good.
- YOUR STRATEGY — Tell us what else you do to keep your property safe from nocturnal predator animals. Do you have a llama, dogs, and/or a donkey who guard your livestock? Do you have an electric fence? Put animals in the barn at night? Keep your yard free of potential food sources? Anything else? We want to know!
- I GOT ADVICE & FIGURED IT OUT! — Did you face a conundrum about which predator animal was troubling your animals, garden, farm, ranch, etc. at night? What advice helped you determine the predator's identity? Who gave you the advice? Also, what signs pointed to that particular predator animal?