When we welcome a new member to the Nite Guard family, Jim likes to deliver a presentation on the 5 key points of Nite Guard Solar.
Here are the 5 things you need to know about Nite Guard Solar lights―straight from Jim and his presentation.
- Nite Guard Solar, as the name implies, is a solar powered, nighttime animal repellent using daylight, or sunlight, to power itself. The unit produces a red LED flash of light using energy provided through a solar panel that is highly efficient and reliable.
- Nite Guard Solar is skillfully engineered, turning on automatically each night, responding to low light; it is not motion activated. There is no maintenance, nor an on/off switch; and because it turns on automatically, and has a range of ½ mile or more, it will stop animals the instant they see the flash. They do not come in to investigate.
- The flash of Nite Guard Solar targets an animal’s most primitive instinct, self-preservation, commonly known as “fight or flight”. They will flee an area where they sense that threat.
- Nite Guard Solar is an all-season unit, being protected against extreme weather conditions, and will last for an average of 3 years or more when used continually. There is a 90 day full money back guarantee, and a 1 year warranty against mechanical failure.
- Nite Guard Solar is a dual purpose device, repelling night animals, as well as acting as a security system, protecting property against trespassers and theft.
Have questions about how Nite Guard Solar lights can help you? Feel free to contact us by phone at 1-800-328-6647, or send us an email.